Even a small gesture can make a big difference to someone’s life.
Great things can be achieved through small acts of kindness. And even a simple gesture can have a huge impact.
At Somerville Heart Foundation, we realise that, while you want to help, not everybody has the time or money to donate. So, to help you help us, we have a number of ways to show you care. Because making a difference to someone’s life doesn’t have to be difficult.
Thank you very much for your support. We couldn’t do what we do without you.
easyfundraising® is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for us with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to our easyfundraising page and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Somerville Heart Foundation at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Somerville Heart Foundation will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Don’t Send Me a Card
Send eCards to people you care about while supporting our important work.
While printed charity cards can only offer a small percentage to the charity (typically 10-15%), when you send one of our customised ecards you’ll donate the cost of cards and stamps.
It’s a little gesture that means a lot to CHD patients.
You can use Don’t Send me a Card at Christmas, for birthdays and other celebrations, and “just because”.
If you’ve decided to show your support to the Somerville Foundation, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The valuable work we carry out wouldn’t be possible without people like you.
Why send an ecard?
Because we need you to!
- Give what you would have spent anyway on cards
- Get pleasure from knowing that loved ones receive personalised e-cards
- Encourage others to give to charity
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- It’s easier than sending paper cards
- You can send cards to all of your friends at once
- You can share an ecard on Facebook.
No matter where you are in the world, you can send ecards to loved ones and donate to Somerville Heart Foundation.
Give as You Live
Support us for free when you shop online at over 4,200 stores.
Give as you Live is a free and easy way to raise money for Somerville Heart Foundation, just by shopping online.
You don’t pay anything extra for your shopping, so the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
The donation amount varies from store to store. Most of the time you raise a percentage of what you spend – between 1% and 10% – while sometimes it’s a fixed amount.
Regardless of the amount, 100% of the donation will reach the Somerville Foundation. So this money helps us to continue our good work and support adult CHD patients.
However you choose to show your support to Somerville Heart Foundation, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
How to donate when you shop.
Why shop with Give as you Live?
Because we need you to!
- Show your support for The Somerville Foundation and make a valued contribution to the good work we do
- Access a simple and automatic way for you to support The Somerville Foundation every time you shop
- Make a donation quickly and easily, at no added cost to you
- Shop in the same great stores you usually do.
Your help makes an incredible difference to people’s lives.